In his career, Matt Baron has written thousands of stories. Included in that number are hundreds of biographies that are as succinct as 200-word pieces and as long as 2,500-word efforts along the lines of “Your Front Page.”
Whether you are launching a new business, looking to update a dusty biography or don’t have any idea where or how to begin, he can write your biography as well.
Along the way, Matt will apply his 35-year career as a writer and his 20-plus years as a successful entrepreneur and business owner to identify your goals and align them with your distinctive background and skills.
The step-by-step process:
1. Matt interviews you for 45 to 60 minutes.
2. Flowing from that interview, Matt gathers any other information he determines he may need to inform and guide his writing.
3. Within one week, Matt writes a 500- to 750-word draft.
4. You review the draft and communicate what, if any, edits you may desire. (Two rounds.)
5. Matt revises your bio into final form.
To learn more, including fee structure, contact Matt at Matt@InsideEdgePR.com.